musica

Friday, May 23, 2014

Benefits of being Bilingual


Being bilingual is a personal benefit, i am the first generation of my family to be born in the US therefore i am known as the "gringro" in the family. I love talking to my cosine in spanish, they really know how to have fun and if i were not to understand what they were saying I would feel left out. Therefor I feel blessed to be able to speak spanish. It does have its disadvantages, some of the disadvantages that i have is that i sometimes studded when i'm speaking in spanish. It takes me a few seconds to change my mind to think from english to spanish but besides that i'm doing well in my classes I don't have a hard time in english, i only say that because people think that being bilingual would affect my thought process and also my second language which is english. I love being bilingual because I can become friends with more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment